Duel in Duel World and characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series will appear!
Complete their Character Unlock Missions to obtain them as playable characters.
Level your characters up to obtain cards and Skills.
- Yuma Tsukumo's dream is to become a Duel Champion, and meeting the highly-talented Astral from Astral World just might be the ticket! They would be the perfect tag team... if they could only get along! Still, they need to work together if they want to gather Numbers - which are manifestations of Astral's lost memories. To make that happen, Yuma is ready to feel the flow and take on any challenger! Their ace monster is "Number 39: Utopia".
- Reginald "Shark" Kastle
- Also known as Shark for feasting on his opponents' decks, his high-level Dueling skills took him all the way to the Duel Nationals. But when he was disqualified, his Dueling took a darker path. His ace monster is "Number 32: Shark Drake".
- Rio Kastle
- Shark's twin sister was hospitalized after a horrifying Duel against Quattro. After a long recovery, Rio attended the same school as her brother - where she quickly excelled in her classes and became the most popular student in school. But Rio did have an icy side, which was reflected in her Ice Winged Beast Deck.
- Bronk Stone
- Yuma's lifelong friend and classmate has never lost a Duel against Yuma - until Yuma acquired a Number Card. Bronk may look tough and talk rough, but he always has his friends' backs. He forms "The Super Secret Number Card Investigation Club" with his friends to help Yuma and Astral's Duels. His ace monster is Tin Archduke.
- Tori Meadows
- Tori has been friends with Yuma forever. So it's no surprise that she's more worried than anyone when Yuma starts facing tough Duels for Number Cards. She joins the "The Super Secret Number Card Investigation Club" to help Yuma, but she doesn't know much about Dueling. Her ace monster is "Fairy Cheer Girl".
- Kite Tenjo
- While Yuma collected Numbers, Kite hunted down Numbers as a Number Hunter. Their different approaches eventually led to their clash. Though Kite sees Astral as a worthy rival, Kite sees Yuma as just another obstacle to overcome. His ace monster is "Galaxy
- Vetrix's youngest son would do anything for his father, including fighting against Yuma. He played Chronomaly cards, such as "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis", which he learned about from his father's research.
- The Arclight family's middle child. Beloved by his fans for his kindness and generosity, Quattro won trophy after trophy on the Duel Circuit. However, he secretly harbored a dark side - especially against Shark. He used the power of his crest to wield powerful Numbers, such as "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder".
- Quinton is the oldest son in the Arclight family. His father Byron and Dr. Faker worked together to discover new worlds, but Dr. Faker's betrayal led Quinton to seek revenge. Quinton eventually forgave Dr. Faker, and they resumed their research on alternate dimensions - leading to the creation of Rank-Up-Magic cards that even humans could use. Quinton also mentored Kite on how to become a true Duelist.
- Anna Kaboom
- A single mix-up causes a world of trouble for Yuma because Anna Kaboom is out for revenge! Even after the misunderstanding is cleared up, Yuma's former classmate still attacks him from time to time because once Anna sets her mind on a plan, she never lets up. Just like her Train Deck, she's full speed ahead in a Duel when she uses her "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max".
- One of the Seven Barian Emperors sworn to destroy Astral World. Unable to use his true powers in the human world, he mind controls Duelists to collect Numbers for him. When fighting in his Barian Form, he crushes his foes with "Number 106: Giant Hand."