Duel in Duel World and characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series will appear!
Complete their Character Unlock Missions to obtain them as playable characters.
Level your characters up to obtain cards and Skills.
- Playmaker and Ai
- Ten years after surviving the Lost Incident, Playmaker enters LINK VRAINS to seek revenge against the Knights of Hanoi. Aiding him in his mission is Ai - a mysterious and mischievous AI who's hunted by the Hanoi. While they bicker while they battle, this mismatched duo will decide the fate for both humans and AIs. Playmaker's true identity is Yusaku Fujiki - a skilled hacker who attends Den City High School.
- Just like Playmaker, Soulburner is another victim of the Lost Incident. After years of trauma, Soulburner decides to face his fears when he sees Playmaker fight against the Knights of Hanoi. He also forms a special friendship with Flame - the Fire Ignis. Known as Theodore Hamilton in the real world, he transfers to Den City High School to battle alongside Yusaku. As a Fire Duelist, he uses Salamangreats - which are Fire monsters from the Cyberse.
- The Gore
- As the biggest and baddest Celebrity Duelist in LINK VRAINS, The Gore helped Playmaker slam the Knights of Hanoi into submission. But when the public gave Playmaker all the credit, The Gore changed his style in order to restore his rep and remain a role model for the kids in the orphanage. When he Duels, he lets his opponent play their best strategies - only to crush them strong style with his Gouki Deck.
- Blue Angel
- No one would suspect that the bubbly Blue Angel - the most popular Celebrity Duelist in LINK VRAINS - is actually the quiet and reserved Skye Zaizen. Her brother Akira is the current CEO of SOL Technologies - the megacorp that created LINK VRAINS. Though she's changed her avatar several times, she goes by Blue Angel when she wants to entertain her fans with her Trickstar Deck.
- Varis - also known as Roken Kogami - is the leader of the Knights of Hanoi and will stop at nothing to annihilate the Ignis. His father is Professor Kogami - the man who caused the Lost Incident by creating the Ignis. Varis believes AIs have evolved beyond their programming to become a threat to mankind, putting him at odds with Playmaker and Ai. Varis uses different types of monsters - such as Topologics, Borrels and Rokkets - to adapt to the situation of the Duel.