This is an update regarding the following issues currently being encountered by some users:
・An issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes
・An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error is displayed
Following our updates and investigations, we can see the majority of users are no longer encountering the above issues.
As a thanks for your help and apology for the errors, a goodwill gesture is planned to be distributed by end of this week.
If you are still encountering these issues, they might be caused by your PC environment. Therefore, please try out the methods listed below.
If you do not find any improvement, please send an inquiry via our official website.
・ How to fix the screen white-out/game crash issue
In case of using Windows 7, please apply the latest service pack.
Use the links listed below to install all the necessary runtime libraries.
<Runtime Libraries Needed for PES 2019>
1. DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) :directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
2.Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 :vc_redist.x64.exe
3. The .NET Framework 4.6.2 offline installer for Windows :NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe
・How to fix the error Code VNBP733 issue that prevents you from logging into the server
Please make sure that PES 2019 connection is not blocked any program such as anti-virus software.
Ensure PES 2019 is not being blocked by Windows Defender or Windows Firewall (detailed procedure below)
＜How to ensure that Windows Defender is not blocking PES 2019＞
1. Open Windows Defender.
2. Go to the Firewall & Network Protection tab.
3. Open Advanced Settings.
4. Click on the Inbound Rules tab on the left side of the window.
5. Scroll down till you find Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
6. Click the game in the list to highlight it.
7. Click Disable Rule on the right side of the screen.
1. Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall.
2. Open Advanced Settings.
3. Click on the Inbound Rules tab on the left side of the window.
4. Click Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
5. Click Disable Rule on the right side of the screen.
Once again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by these issues and thank you for your continued support.