This is an update regarding the following issues currently being encountered by some users:
・An issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes
・An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error is displayed
Although we have gleaned some additional information regarding each of the issues from several of our users, we have not yet been able to determine the underlying causes.
In the meantime, some users have reported success by using the following methods:
*Disclaimer: Please note that these methods have not worked for all users. Rest assured that we are hard at work to develop a fix that will work for everybody.
・ How to fix the screen white-out/game crash issue
Use the links listed below to install all the necessary runtime libraries.
<Runtime Libraries Needed for PES 2019>
1. DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
2.Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 :vc_redist.x64.exe
3. The .NET Framework 4.6.2 offline installer for Windows :NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe
・How to fix the error Code VNBP733 issue that prevents you from logging into the server
Ensure PES 2019 is not being blocked by Windows Defender or Windows Firewall (detailed procedure below)
＜How to ensure that Windows Defender is not blocking PES 2019＞
1. Open Windows Defender.
2. Go to the Firewall & Network Protection tab.
3. Open Advanced Settings.
4. Click on the inbound Rules tab on the left side of the window.
5. Scroll down till you find Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
6. Click the game in the list to highlight it.
7. Click Disable Rule on the right side of the screen.
1. Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall.
2. Open Advanced Settings.
3. Click on the inbound Rules tab on the left side of the window.
4. Click Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
5. Click Disable Rule on the right side of the screen.
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to all users who have cooperated in our investigation. We also appreciate your patience and understanding, and are also planning to compensate all users for any inconvenience caused by these issues.
Please bear with us we work to fix these issues.