In-Game Asset and Other Data Carryover
The following explains carryover and exchange policies for in-game assets from eFootball PES 2021 (Android, iOS).
- ● User Settings
- Owner Name will not be carried over. Upon updating to eFootball™ 2022, users will need to register a new Owner Name.
- Base Team and Squad Information will reset when updating to eFootball™ 2022
- Records, Match History, Rating and myClub Balance will reset when updating to eFootball™ 2022.
- Purchased Themes will not carry over, nor can they be restored.
- Video Settings, Control Settings and Language Settings will reset when updating to eFootball™ 2022.
- Country/Region of residence and birthdate (certain regions only) will carry over.
- ● Achievements
- Current Achievements cannot be completed in eFootball™ 2022.
It is recommended to complete any in-progress Achievements and claim the respective rewards before updating to eFootball™ 2022.
*This also applies to Game Center and Google Play Achievements.
- ● Login Bonus
- Login Bonus and Jump-Start Login Bonus will not be carried over. It is recommended to log in and claim these bonuses before updating.
- ● Item Effects
- The effects of Items used on Players or Managers (Skill Token, Position Booster, Management Skill Boost) apply only to eFootball PES 2021 and will not carry over.
- ● Friends
- eFootball™ 2022 will not include a Friends function, so registered Friends will not carry over. The new Online Match Lobby will allow users to specify other users to play against online.
- ● myClub Coins
- myClub Coins will be renamed “eFootball™ Coins", but the full value will be carried over.
- ● GP
- GP will carry over as-is.
- ● eFootball™ Points
Currently held eFootball™ Points can be used in eFootball™ 2022.
- *eFootball™ Points expire at the end of the 6th month following acquisition. Points are removed upon expiry.
- *Users must first link their KONAMI ID to their eFootball PES 2021 game account, and then link their eFootball™ 2022 game account with the same KONAMI ID.
- ● Players
- Currently held players will carry over according to the rules in the chart below.
eFootball PES 2021 Player Type eFootball™ 2022 Player Type Duration of Contract Level Lock Status Other Items Legend Player Legendary Expired 1 Locked Iconic Moment Legendary Expired 1 Locked Contract Renewal (60 Days) Base Player Standard Player Approximately 365 days 1 Locked Base Player (ACL) Standard Player (ACL) Approximately 365 days 1 Locked Featured Player Standard Player Approximately 365 days 1 Locked Carryover Player N/A GP equal to release value(Updated 09/09/2021)
*Legend and Iconic Moment Series versions of a player will be carried over as being separate Legendary players, each with their own card design and stats.
- *Players with an expired contract can no longer be developed, and they can only be used in some specific match types.
- *You can renew a Legendary player's contract by using the "Contract Renewal (60 Days)" item, which allows you to develop this player and use him in all matches.
- *Note that the "Contract Renewal (60 Days)" is considered a rare item and will be available for purchase later on in the game by exchanging eFootball™ Points.
- *Note that you can use the "Contract Renewal (60 Days)" item on any player you wish, not only Legendary players.
- *In eFootball™ 2022, there are currently no plans to have the "Iconic Moment Series" player type that gets a stats boost according to your chosen Base Team.
- *Players not included in eFootball™ 2022 at launch will not be carried over. As compensation, you will receive GP equal to the amount gained when releasing those players in eFootball PES 2021.
- *Some players included in eFootball PES 2021 but not included in eFootball™ 2022 at launch may be added to eFootball™ 2022 at a later date.
- *If a Base Player in eFootball PES 2021 is not included in eFootball™ 2022, but has a Standard player (ACL) counterpart with the same name, that player will be exchanged for the ACL version.
- *If a Base Player (ACL) in eFootball PES 2021 is not included in eFootball™ 2022, but has a non-ACL Standard player counterpart with the same name, that player will be exchanged for the non-ACL version.
- *Contracts for Standard Players and Standard Players (ACL) carried over to eFootball™ 2022 will expire at midnight on the 365th day after maintenance is completed and the eFootball™ 2022 service commences.
- *In addition to the above, all users will receive 10 Contract Renewal (60 Days) items.
- ●Agent Tickets
- These will not carry over, so it is recommended to use any which have not yet expired.
- Trainers will be converted to GP according to the chart below.
eFootball PES 2021 Trainer GP Received in eFootball™ 2022 Special Trainer★ 500 GP Special Trainer★★ 1,000 GP Special Trainer★★★ 1,500 GP Special Trainer★★★★ 2,000 GP Special Trainer★★★★★ 2,500 GP Player converted to Trainer 1,500 GP
- ●Other Assets
- Other assets will be converted to GP according to the chart below.
eFootball PES 2021 Asset GP Received in eFootball™ 2022 Manager GP equal to the value for signing that Manager in eFootball PES 2021 Scout GP equal to the value for releasing the Scout in eFootball PES 2021 Strip 4,000 GP Original Theme 1,000 GP Contract Ticket 1,000 GP Position Booster 1,000 GP Skill Token 1,000 GP Management Skill Boost 1,000 GP
*The phrase "GP equal to the value for signing that Manager in eFootball PES 2021" is defined as the amount of GP needed to sign that manager in Ver. 5.5.0. Even if that manager was not available to sign in Ver. 5.5.0, the value will be calculated according to that manager's abilities.