Update to PES 2019 confirmed for December 2018!
Get ready to take your carefully nurtured squad to a brand new playing field!
Get ready to take your carefully nurtured squad to a brand new playing field!
We are pleased to announce that the PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 mobile app will be available to download as an update in December 2018.
- ◎Limited-edition "Featured Players" coming to the game
Players who were in top form during the previous weekend's fixtures will appear in the game as "Featured Players".
Their abilities will get a boost based on the performance they displayed in their respective matches, some even receiving new skills.
We've also been working with PES partner clubs such as FC Barcelona and Liverpool FC to create special editions of their players to include in the game. Be sure to take this fantastic opportunity to obtain some great players from our Partner Clubs and take your squad to the next level.
- ◎An even better match experience
The PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER franchise has the core brand aim of creating the most realistic football experience as seen on PES 2019 console making the same precise and rewarding gameplay with your finger tips!
Experience visuals never seen before on mobile, thanks to the implementation of UNREAL ENGINE 4. The graphical fidelity is so crisp allowing you to see a consistently high level of detail during a match, with unique player characteristics coming to the fore such as new skills and playstyles, as well as new goal celebrations. The seemless animation and additional variety, combined with the most life-like ball movement creates an experience that represents the real life sport like never before!
- ◎New league licences
- We have added more than 10 new officially licensed leagues, including the official Russian league exclusively, as well as the Belgian, Scottish, Danish, Swiss, Portuguese, Turkish, Argentina and Chile leagues. Japan's J league has also been added. The possibilities for building your dream squad just got even greater.
- ◎New Legend players coming
- Expect the great legends of footballing history to continue to appear in the game, including BECKHAM, MARADONA, CRUYFF, NEDVED, GULLIT, MALDINI and KAHN. Look out for future appearances from even more players of legendary fame.
- ◎New Live Update feature
- A new Live Update feature will update players in areas such as their current clubs and their conditioning after playing in real-world matches. Updates are planned on a weekly basis. Build your team of well-conditioned players and show the opposition what you're made of!
Additional changes to be aware of
- ◎Events and player signings
- In PES 2019, you can take part in themed events, including ones based around players' nationalities and current clubs. Each event will only allow certain players to participate, so we're lowering the price of a single player from 250 myClub Coins to 100 myClub Coins. What's more, you'll be able to use a new agent that can sign three players for a discounted 250 myClub Coins.
- ◎Player signings via trades
- There may be times when you own three of the same player, and now you can trade those in for one new player of the same rarity. This is a great opportunity for you to laser in on a key signing, such as a top-performing star player, favourite player, or even current players at the club you support.
- ◎Expanded inventory
- We are doing away with the player and scout slot expansion system and have implemented fixed inventory limits for each of them.
You can keep up to 500 players signed via an agent or scout.
You can keep up to 150 scouts acquired through auctions or matches.
- ◎New items added
We've added new items to help players learn new skills.
And that's not all. Items that can improve a player's positional suitability or a manager's management skill are also now available.
- We've added new items to help players learn new skills.
- ◎Flexibility in acquiring managers
- Manager lists will update more often, giving you a better chance of acquiring the manager with the formation and strategy settings you have been looking for.
- ◎New languages added
- You can now select Russian, Turkish and Indonesian as the game's language.
- ◎Energy system removed
- We're getting rid of energy points that were previously necessary to play a match. Now you can play as much as you like without ever needing to worry about energy levels.
- ◎Changes to player level caps
- Every player in the game has a level cap. A player's level cap is decided by their overall rating at Lv.30 and their age, meaning the younger and lower rated the player is, the higher their level cap will be.
- ◎Expiration Dates for Reward Agents
- Previously, Silver+, Gold+ and Black Ball Agents had no expiration dates attached to them. This is no longer the case, and you'll have to act quickly to ensure you get the most out of your Agents.
- Question :Will the supported devices be changed?
- Answer:No, they will be the same as for PES 2018 Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Question :Can I continue to use myClub Coins, GP, teams, players, trainers, scouts and managers that I obtained in PES 2018?
You can continue to use your coins.
You can continue to use your GP.
If the Model Team you set in PES 2018 is included in PES 2019, then you should be able to use it as is. However, for some teams, the team name, strip and emblem will be automatically changed.
If the Model Team you set in PES 2018 is not included in PES 2019, then you will have to choose a new team from those available after the update.
You can change your Model Team and team name at any time by going to "Extras" > "User Information" > "User Details" and selecting Model Team and Team Name.
If a player you obtained in PES 2018 is included in PES 2019, his player data will be updated to match the start of the 2018-19 season when the app update is released.
Your players' appearance, positions, abilities, skills, tactics, etc. will be updated.
Your players' overall ratings may also change.
If a player you converted into a trainer is included in PES 2019, you can use it as is.
If a player you converted into a trainer is not included in PES 2019, it will be exchanged for a ★3 Special Trainer.
Your ★3 Special Trainers will be sent to your Inbox after the update.
*Post-exchange ★3 Special Trainers have no expiry date.
PES 2019 no longer supports position-specific or position-ALL Special Trainers, so all Special Trainers you obtained in PES 2018 will be converted to just "Special Trainer". At the time of the update, any position-specific or position-ALL Special Trainers you have will be converted to a Special Trainer of the same grade and then sent to your Inbox.
Post-update Special Trainers have no expiry date.
In PES 2019, player level caps can no longer be increased. Due to this change, no Limit Break Trainers can be carried over to PES 2019. Please use any Limit Break Trainers you may have before the update to PES 2019.
In general, you can use your scouts as is, but any scouts that have no available players to sign in PES 2019 will be exchanged for another scout with the same negotiation skill (★ - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★).
The scouts you receive through this exchange will be sent to your Inbox after the update.
Scouts obtained through the exchange will have no expiry dates.
*Users cannot select the category of the scout they receive through scout exchanges.
*Some scouts obtained via the exchange may temporarily be unable to sign any players.
If a manager you acquired in PES 2018 is included in PES 2019, their manager data will be updated to match the start of the 2018-19 season.
The updated manager data includes Basic Info such as their Photo, Formation, Adaptability, Management Skills and Offensive and Defensive Tactics.
Note that some managers who also feature in PES 2019 may have a different name and no longer use the same image.
If a manager your obtained in PES 2018 is not included in PES 2019, you can choose a new manager from those featured in PES 2019 at the time of the update.
*The choice of which new manager to exchange for is yours.
- Question :If I don't need energy to play a match, does that mean I can play anytime I want?
- Answer :Yes, aside from when maintenance is being carried out, you can play a match in PES 2019 anytime you like and energy is not required. Due to this change, energy recovery items will not be carried over to PES 2019. Please use them up in PES 2018.
- Question :I already expanded my player and scout inventory. What happens to those upgrades?
- Answer :Regardless of the status of your inventory slots in PES 2018, all PES 2019 users are allocated 500 slots for players and 150 slots for scouts.
- Question :When will the teams, players, trainers, scouts and managers that are included in PES 2018 but not PES 2019 be announced?
Answer:Everything will be announced on the official website in late November 2018.
Please note that any player, scout or manager that falls under this category will no longer be obtainable from the date of the announcement.
- Question :What will happen to the Season Information and Variation of the players that I carry over to PES 2019? NEW
Answer:Carryover players will have their Season Information and Variation data deleted.
This will ensure that both carryover players and newly signed players are on the same footing when the update goes live.
- Question :What happens if I had a Legend player in PES 2018 that won't carry over to PES 2019? NEW
Answer:Legend players that do not carry over to PES 2019 will be exchanged for a random player of the same rarity (ball colour) and registered position.
Check the list of legend players available in PES 2019 to see which Legends will carry over.
- Question :Will the squads I made in PES 2018 carry over?NEW
:No, they won't.
Player and manager data will be updated when PES 2019 goes live, meaning that all squads will be reset.
- Question :Will my stats carry over to PES 2019?NEW
Answer:Some stats will carry over and some will be reset. See below for a detailed breakdown.
Stats that carry over:
・Overall Match Records
・Online Match Records
・Friend Match Records
・Local Match Records
Stats that won't carry over:
・Match History (for all match types)
- Question :Will unclaimed Inbox items from PES 2018 still be claimable once the update goes live? NEW
Answer:Yes, you'll still be able to claim your items after the PES 2019 update goes live.
Please note that this doesn't apply to Limit Break Trainers and Energy Recovery items, both of which will no longer be usable in PES 2019.
- Question :How will the update to PES 2019 affect my achievements?NEW
Answer:Several new achievements relating to new features will be added to the game. Additionally, the following achievements will be removed:
・Increase Player Slots
・Increase Scout Slots
As the four achievements listed above will be deleted from the game during the update, please ensure that you claim all rewards associated with them before PES 2019 goes live.
Additionally, tutorial-related achievements will be consolidated, meaning that several of the currently available tutorial achievements will disappear from the list during the update. As such, be sure to claim any tutorial-related
awards before the update.
- Question :Will remaining contracted matches for players and managers be carried over to PES 2019?NEW
Answer:No, they won't.
During the update, Contracted Matches Remaining will be set to 10 for players and 25 for managers.
- Question :Will the new Trade feature allow me to exchange 3 of the same player, even if each of these players were obtained by a different means? NEW
- Answer :Yes, so long as they were obtained from either agents or scouts. However, you will not be able to mix Featured Players and regular players when trading.
- Question :If I have claimed but not yet used any Silver+, Gold+ or Black Ball Agents when the update is implemented, will I still be able to use them when PES 2019 goes live? NEW
Answer:Yes, but you will have a limited time to do so.
Please also note that the players signable by each agent may differ depending on when you use them, so be sure to check the list of available players before using your agents.