This day marked the 11th anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake that devastated areas in and around the Tohoku region. We send our deepest condolence to those who lost their lives and offer our heartfelt sympathy to those who are still affected by the aftermath.
In order to express our condolences to the victims and to prevent memories of the disaster from fading, the Group raised flags at half-staff at its offices nationwide and observed a minute of silence, while taking preventative measures for COVID-19, at 2:46 p.m.; the time of the earthquake.
As an effort to contribute to the early restoration of the affected areas, Konami Group has provided support through its business activities.
Konami Group's Main Initiatives Related to the Great East Japan Earthquake:
- Konami Group's Support for Great East Japan Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Supporting Healthy Living in Disaster Areas
- Donations to Disaster Victims
- Exercise Class by the Konami Sports Gymnastics Team (Rikuzentakata, Iwate)
- Exercise Class by the Konami Sports Gymnastics Team (Kesennuma, Miyagi)
Konami Group will continue to offer support in various ways.