Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is a leading, international digital entertainment company that publishes video games for game consoles such as PlayStation 4, Xbox one, Nintendo Switch, as well as mobile games. The company’s popular franchises include Metal Gear Solid, Pro Evolution Soccer, Silent Hill, DanceDanceRevolution and Castlevania, among other top titles. Konami also manufactures the wildly popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, which has sold more than 25 billion cards worldwide. We are looking for talented people that have a passion for gaming and the skills and experience listed below.
About the position: The Manager of Partnerships & Licensing (PES) will work closely with the Brand Manager to successfully execute licensing and partnership opportunities for one of Konami’s flagship franchises, Pro Evolution Soccer. This role will evaluate new licensing rights for a market-leading soccer title while tracking performance and execution of existing partnerships and licenses. This position will manage the relationships with soccer clubs and teams throughout the Americas, and will also support marketing and executions of partner obligations in key territories.
• Work closely with Brand Manager to identify, evaluate, structure, negotiate and manage licensing partnerships and business opportunities with soccer clubs and teams in South, Central and North America.
• Develop business plans for partnerships including goals, timing and potential results
• Responsible to track performance and execution of existing partnerships and licenses
• Conduct regional market research projects for Brand Manager
• Work across internal stakeholder groups (including sales, marketing, PR, product and HQ license team) to build support and consensus for new business initiatives and licensing opportunities
• Work closely HQ legal counsel for preparation of contracts, mediating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support Marketing Communications, Marketing and Digital depts. with licensing advices including items pending in current license contracts and new license proposals
• Meet regularly with team partners and clubs to negotiate licenses and/or partnerships
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be able to travel regularly including internationally
• Must love and understand soccer world
• 3+ years of relevant licensing and business development experience
• Proven ability to lead and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
• Comfortable working in an execution focused, fast paced environment balancing multiple projects and priorities and also short and long term goals for the team
• Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Must have strong negotiating skills
• Must be proficient with written and verbal communication
• Responsible to managing budgets
• Fluency in English and Spanish are mandatory. Fluency/proficiency in Portuguese is preferred.
MANAGING DATA DRIVEN PERFORMANCE MARKETING
TEAMWORK AND SELF MOTIVATION
Please send resumes to email@example.com
There are currently no open positions at this time