Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is a leading, international digital entertainment company that publishes video games for game consoles such as PlayStation 4, Xbox one, Nintendo Switch, as well as mobile games. The company’s popular franchises include Metal Gear Solid, Pro Evolution Soccer, Silent Hill, DanceDanceRevolution and Castlevania, among other top titles. Konami also manufactures the wildly popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, which has sold more than 25 billion cards worldwide. We are looking for talented people that have a passion for gaming and the skills and experience listed below.
The Director of Production works primarily with outside vendors for the manufacturing of Card Business’ products. This includes but is not limited to finding new potential vendors, setting product specifications, negotiating and maintaining schedules, checking and maintaining quality. This position also requires applying for product codes in the internal system, plus other duties as assigned.
· Managing third party vendor relationships, including negotiating on pricing, as needed
· Coordinating production schedules internally and externally
· Performing press checks and maintaining quality as set by Japanese standards
· Working with vendors to come up with the best product configurations – explore ways to reduce cost without impacting quality
· Confirming product configurations and specifications
· Working with internal and external parties on all aspects of the production cycle
· Proofing assets
· Managing production team in the coordination of production schedules and asset production, both product and marketing
· Assist Brand, Events and OP as necessary in marketing collateral production.
· Communicate with corporate headquarter offices in Japan about detailed design and print requirements in specific terminology.
· Required to travel 5 times a year for trips which last approximately 15 days.
Supervises 5 subordinates
· BA/BS required.
· 2 years exp. as Manager in Sales or Production with a multinational corporation doing business in at least 2 countries involved in a collectible, trading card game, graphic novels or printing, within the functional area of production required.
· Experience must include experience in print production management, print quality control and print price negotiations.
· Experience with collectible, trading card game or graphic novel industry required.
· Experience in successful negotiations with vendors.
|Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGING DATA DRIVEN PERFORMANCE MARKETING
TEAMWORK AND SELF MOTIVATION
Please send resumes to email@example.com
There are currently no open positions at this time