"Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links" allows players to transfer game data between devices. To transfer the data, you must use a KONAMI ID.
Please follow the instructions below to register.
Step 1: Registering your game data
2. Select "Data Transfer with KONAMI ID".
3. Select "Generate KONAMI ID".
5. Complete data transfer setup by entering the 6-digit confirmation code sent to your e-mail address.*The confirmation code will expire 60 minutes after the e-mail is sent. *Please have an active e-mail address prepared. If you cannot receive the confirmation code on your phone, please make sure that the domain "@konami.net" is not blocked. *If you do not remember the e-mail address, you cannot proceed with the data transfer. *Your 9-digit Duelist ID (e.g. 123-456-789) is not your KONAMI ID (Apart from your Duelist ID, you must create KONAMI ID using your e-mail address).
Step 2: Transferring data to a new device
1. Install "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links" to the new device.
2. Select "Data Transfer" at the title screen.
3. Enter your KONAMI ID and password at the Login page to complete data transfer.
Data Transfer FAQ
I forgot my KONAMI ID password.
If you can receive e-mails with your registered e-mail address, please reset your password.
1. Go to the KONAMI ID Login page from the app: Settings -> "Data Transfer Settings" -> "Data Transfer with KONAMI ID"
2. Select "Forgot your password?" and fill in your e-mail address, enter the visual verification code, and click next. *In the case of receiving the message from a mobile device, please make sure that the domain "@konami.net" is not blocked.
If you cannot use the registered e-mail address, the above method is not available. Please check that the e-mail address is active before reregistering the data transfer settings.
I can no longer use the e-mail address that I used for creating KONAMI ID.
Even if you cannot use your e-mail address, transferring data between devices is possible. After you complete data transfer, be sure to set up data transfer again with an active e-mail address.
Will data transfer settings expire?
Your data transfer settings do not expire.
If I transfer data once, will my settings be deleted?
No, your settings will not be deleted after data transfer. Your settings can be used again in the future.
Can I recover my account if I forgot my e-mail address for KONAMI ID or lost/damaged my device before setting up data transfer?
Please contact us through the data recovery inquiry in the app.
Start "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links" with a new account and contact us via "Contact Us" -> "Submit Player Data Recovery Inquiry."
The above content is for players who have newly created/registered a KONAMI ID with the app. If you already have a KONAMI ID with data transfer set up, please contact us via "My KONAMI" on the web site.