Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution Coming Exclusively to Nintendo Switch Summer 2019
Breaking the Ceiling with 9,000+ Cards, the most for any Yu-Gi-Oh! Video Game
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announces that Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution will be coming exclusively to the Nintendo Switch™ system Summer 2019.
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
Key features in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution include:
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content
The Yu-Gi-Oh! series is based on the manga Yu-Gi-Oh! (by Kazuki Takahashi), which was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 1996 and is now on the sixth iteration of the “Yu-Gi-Oh!” animated series (currently airing on TV Tokyo-affiliated channels). KONAMI released the first console game in 1998, and the series, including the trading card game, is still enjoyed by countless customers worldwide. KONAMI continues to develop and distribute a wide range of Yu-Gi-Oh! content to deliver the fun and excitement of the series to customers around the globe.
For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialYuGiOhTCG/