- Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
A handheld Legend. Reincarnated.
- Release date：Sep 16, 2002
- Platform：Game Boy Advance
Fifty years have passed since Simon Belmont vanquished the curse of Dracula.
Fate has dictated that Juste Belmont, blood descendant of the Belmont Family, hunt for the relics of Dracula.
One day, Juste's best friend, Maxim, who had set out on a training expedition two years earlier, returned unexpectedly... his body covered with wounds.
He informs Juste that Lydie, a childhood friend whom they both deeply care about, has been kidnapped.
Maxim has completely lost his memory in his training away from home, and only has vague images of the kidnapping.
Ignoring his bodily injuries, Maxim leads Juste to the place where he believes Lydie is being held captive.
Passing through thick fog, the two men happened upon a castle undocumented on any map. Could this be the fabled Dracula's castle?
Standing solemnly in the night, this forbidding castle welcomes its unexpected guests as the moonlight shines upon it...
Nearly fifty years has passed since Simon Belmont rescued the land from the curse of Dracula.
Now, Simon’s descendant Juste Belmont, must acquire the relics of Dracula to unravel the disappearance of his childhood friend Lydie.
The castle’s enchanting mysteries and danger await all those who dare enter.
• Beautiful graphics and amazing special effects bring the world of Castlevania to life.
• Utilizes “Spell Fusion,” a new attack system combining subweapons and spells to create new attacks – 30 different spells in total!
• New quick Save option lets you save at any time for complete pick-up-and-play-fun.
• RPG elements let players level-up and become more powerful over time.