SUPER BOMBERMAN R 2
Video and Screenshot Posting Guidelines
These SUPER BOMBERMAN R 2 Video and Screenshot Posting Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as the “Guidelines”) set forth the terms and conditions, which are applicable when you post videos etc. (including screenshots, as detailed below) of you playing the game software, SUPER BOMBERMAN R 2 (hereinafter referred to as the “Game”) on the Internet (including streaming; hereinafter the same shall apply). You may post videos of you playing the Game, provided that you follow these Guidelines. You do not need to contact us separately if you post a video of you playing the Game in accordance with these Guidelines.
To whom do these Guidelines apply?
Types of Play Videos to Post
Please update the software to the latest version before shooting Play Videos.
Regardless of whether or not you engage in any of prohibited activities in the Guidelines, if requested by us, please delete your Play Videos promptly upon the request.
Editing Play Videos
However, in this case, you must abide by the following conditions:
- Do not extract only some elements contained in the Game, such as background music or character images.
- Do not infringe any third-party rights by processing or editing Play Videos.
- Otherwise, do not over-edit or over-process Play Videos so as not to hinder proper understanding of the content of the Game.
Sites where you can post
*The list of available sites will be updated from time to time.
Prohibitions when posting Play Videos
- Posting for commercial purposes; provided, that monetization using the system on the site you posted is not considered to be for commercial purposes as far as interpreted in accordance with these Guidelines.
- Using Play Videos for promoting and advertising other goods, services, or companies.
- Posting for the purposes of defamation or antisocial behavior.
- Posting for the purposes of religious or political activities.
- Including content that is offensive to public order and morals or combining Play Videos with illegal information.
- Posting Play Videos that contain any elements that we have not published, including the results of modifications and analysis.
- Violating the rights of third parties by using Stage Editor.
- Posting videos or screenshots created by third parties other than you without permission.
Restrictions on Play Videos
- We will not compensate you for any damage suffered by you as a result of posting your Play Videos in accordance with these Guidelines.
- We do not respond to queries about the interpretation of these Guidelines.
- Please note that we may introduce your Play Videos on our YouTube channel, official website, and official SNS account.
- These Guidelines will be updated from time to time without notice. Please check the latest version each time you post Play Videos.