Rules and Regulations
1. General Terms
- This section is to establish the rules and regulations, as they relate to "Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL" (hereinafter referred to as "the game") and the online services (hereinafter referred to as "services") that are provided by Konami Digital Entertainment, Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "the company").
- The company reserves the right to change the details of these terms at any time. Should any changes occur, they will come into effect upon the date of their publication.
2. Prohibited Acts
- Joint ownership of a single account, or allowing others to access a personal account
- Behavior which is offensive to opponents and/or other users
- Any attempt to profit from, publicize or otherwise take advantage of bugs and/or flaws within the system
3. Punitive Measures
- Should the company deem a user's actions or conduct to be particularly malicious, the following scaling system will not apply.
- The company will not provide any details regarding punitive measures taken against a user, nor will it respond to inquiries related to such incidents.
|Number of Offenses||Measures to Be Taken|
|2nd Time||7-Day Ban|
|3rd Time||Permanent Ban|