Edit Mode Official Website
With PES Edit mode you can freely customize player names, abilities and faces but also team uniforms and emblems to add your own flavor to the game or easily import edit data made by other players.
Please note: Team and Kit importing are features available within the PS4 and PC edit mode only.
For data made by other players search for "PES option files" online!
PES option files
Introduction to the Edit mode
【Edit mode introduction】
It is possible to either modify existing players name, skills and motions or create completely new players from their appearance to every single of their settings.
You can freely edit team names, emblems, uniforms, managers, squad numbers as well as their home stadiums and many other parameters or just easily import at once data made from other players.
- Managers name, nationality and image can be edited.
- National Team Selection
National teams’ members can be changed to make your dream team and take it to the top.
- Players can be freely transferred between clubs in the edit mode.
- Competitions names, emblems and regulation settings can be changed or easily imported from data made by other players.
- Competition Structure
- Competitions structures can be modified by changing the clubs order in the edit mode.
- “Teams” and “competitions” data made by other players can be transferred into the game via the “import” option.
Data you created in the edit mode can be stored on external media via the “export” option.
Some features are limited in the demo version of the game.