Sponsored ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest [ ABU(Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union) ]
2003 - 2005
Nikkei Education Program Kansai Fieldwork Conducted [ Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc. ]
Nikkei Education Forum [ Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc. ]
Sponsoring the New National Theatre Foundation
1999 - 2009
Sports & Sponsorships
Supporting company of Japan's national soccer teams
2013 - 2015
Sponsored the "Nadeshiko League"
2012 - 2013
Sponsored the "KONAMI Nippon Series"
2011 - 2013
Sponsored the "WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC™" Deciding the World's Top Team
2006, 2009, 2013
Sponsored "Konami Cup Asia Series"
2005 - 2007
Sponsored "KONAMI Series: Play Ball!" Where Grade Schoolers Learn from the Pros
2005 - 2013
Official Partner of the Japanese Olympic Committee
2004 - 2014
Sponsoring Japan Football Museum
2004 - 2014
Sponsored "National Little League Tournament" hosted by Yomiuri Shimbun
2002 - 2007
NihonSumo Kyokai : Supporting Partner
Official Partner of the Nippon Professional Baseball Commissioners Organization
Sponsoring Japan Professional Football League
1999 - 2014
Japan Golf Tour Organization : Official Sponsor
1999 - 2002
Nihon Sumo Kyokai : Special Cosponsor for Tour
1999 - 2001
Welfare support activity
Konami Gaming, Inc. made donation to Nevada State University of Las Vegas for the promotion of education and gaming industry.
Supporting Educational Activities in Soka City
2010 - 2012
Supporting Japan Association for the World Food Programme
Donations to disaster victims through humanitarian agencies
- Great East Japan Earthquake (Central Community Chest of Japan / Japanese Red Cross Society)
- Pakistan floods (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- China rainstorms and mudflows (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- 2010 China (Qinghai) Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- 2010 Chile Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- 2010 Haiti Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- Great Sichuan Earthquake (Nippon Keidanren)
- Chuetsu Offshore Earthquake (Nippon Keidanren/ Community Chest of Niigata Prefecture)
- May 2006 Java Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- 2005 Kashmir Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- Hurricane Katrina (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- 2005 Sumatra Earthquake (Japanese Red Cross Society/ Japan Committee for UNICEF/ Nippon Keidanren)
- Mid Niigata Prefecture Earthquake of 2004 (Japanese Red Cross Society)
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks (Japanese Red Cross Society/New York Times)
Konami Sports supported victims of the earthquake in Niigata Prefecture.
KONAMI invited children of nursing homes to Yomiuri Giants game at Tokyo Dome
KONAMI made donation to Japan Federation of Economic Organization for Educational Fund for Surviving Children of 9-11 Victims.
KONAMI invited children of social welfare juridical person, Hino Gakuen and Fukuzumi Kai and facility for intellectual disabilities, Poppo-En to "Konami Farm Japan Championship 2001"
Social Contribution through Business
KONAMI's music game Dance Dance Revolution is used for physical and health education classes at public schools in the U.S.
KONAMI cooperated to develop the Japanese version of "Food Force", a food aid experience game created by the U.N. World Food Program (WFP), and launched a free service on the Internet as well as on Facebook.
2005 - 2013
Konami Sports Club Co., Ltd. provides "Gotouchi Taiso" as support for local community members making exercise part of their daily routine