FAQ ＞ FOB ONLINE
- Can I use voice chat on MGO or FOB ONLINE?
- Is cross-platform online play supported? (Between PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 users, or Xbox One and Xbox 360® users)
- Can I use my PlayStation®4/PlayStation®3/Xbox One/Xbox 360® friends list for FOB defenses?
- What activity can we do in Mother Base?
- Is the defense system in Mother Base or FOB allocated automatically or manually?
- Do we need a PlayStation®Plus subscription to experience online plan for PlayStation®4?
- While playing FOB, can other players attack any parts of my Mother Base?
- While playing FOB, can other players destory any resources within my Mother Base?
- During single-player FOB, if a player takes revenge and attempts to infiltrate my FOB, will I be notified of the attack?
- Can other players invade my FOB when not online?
- Can we access and view other player's FOBs safely?
- Can we use a vehicle or buddy to defend my FOB?
- What should I do if I want to concentrate on enjoying the story without worrying about having resources stolen from my FOBs?
- What is the purpose of visiting a friend's Mother Base?
Are there any co-op boss battles, similar to MGS: Peace Walker?
- Will MGO have international online capabilities?
- Can I prevent other users from invading my FOB?
- Can I regain staff captured by another user?
- Can I regain materials captured by another user?
Is the problem solved?