FAQ ＞ Spec (Online fucntion)
- Can I use voice chat on MGO or FOB ONLINE?
- Can MGSV only be played online?
- Is cross-platform online play supported? (Between PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 users, or Xbox One and Xbox 360® users)
- What content can I access if I am/am not signed up for PlayStation®Plus (on PlayStation®4/PlayStation®3) or Xbox Live Gold membership (on Xbox One/Xbox 360®)?
- While playing online, is it possible to continue playing when the connection drops due to a server issue, etc.?
- Can online mode be played via wireless LAN/high-speed mobile internet?
- I use an internet service provided via CATV (cable television). Can I use it to play in online mode?
- I use the internet service supplied as standard to my apartment. Can I use it to play in online mode?
- Can login bonuses be received even when playing offline?
- If I delete my save data, what happens to data stored on the server?
- Can I share a single PlayStation™Network or Xbox Live ID with other people?
- A communications error occurred. Will anything happen to my save data or server-stored data?
- Do we need a PlayStation®Plus subscription to experience online plan for PlayStation®4?
- Will MGO have international online capabilities?
- What are the maximum number of players for MGO?
- When does the XP boost start and finish taking effect?
- I accidentally deleted my DLC equipment...
- MGO isn't showing up on the Title Menu.
- A message pops up saying "downloadable content was not found."
- Do clothing choices affect character stats?
- Can voice chat and preset radio messages be overheard by the enemy team?
Is the problem solved?