FAQ ＞ Spec/User Guide
- Can my PlayStation®3 save data be used on PlayStation®4, or Xbox 360® save data used on Xbox One?
- How do I change the language displayed in-game?
- How do I check the version of the game or data packs?
- How do I delete base expansion and mission progress data?
- Can I create more than one save file?
- Please confirm all of the available languages
- Which languages are supported with in-game VO for the PC version?
- Are there differences on resolution and framerate between Xbox One and PlayStation®4?
Are there any difference other than this?
- How long does it take to complete the game?
- Can Snake swim?
- Can Snake wear glasses in the game?
- The game is set in 1984, but has a lot of high-tech. Is there any story description?
- Will MGSV be enjoyable even without playing past MGS titles?
- Can we upgrade and transfer save data from PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4?
- I'd like to know about the differences between versions.
- The game asks me to input my name and birthday at the start. How is this information used?
Is the problem solved?