UEFA EURO 2020™ UPDATE FOR eFootball PES 2020 TO BE RELEASED ON JUNE 4
KONAMI confirms new Data Pack 7.0 release date, including UEFA EURO 2020™ content, following previous delay
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has today announced that the UEFA EURO 2020™ downloadable content (DLC) for eFootball PES 2020 will be released on June 4 via Data Pack 7.0.
The UEFA EURO 2020™ DLC will be available, for free, to anyone who currently owns or is looking to purchase eFootball PES 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC Steam.
As a result of the tournament now taking place in 2021, adjustments have been made to the contents of the free update. The full details of the DLC, launching with the full support of UEFA, are as follows:
- All 55 UEFA national teams, squad rosters and existing kits will be available
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ tournament mode will be added as planned
- Faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium will be added as planned
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Group Stage match ball will be available at launch
- UEFA EURO 2020™ Featured Players, themed Matchdays and other in-game events are still planned but subject to change, with further details to be shared in-game
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Team of the Tournament will no longer be released
Ahead of the DLC launch, the UEFA eEURO 2020 esports tournament will draw to its conclusion with the final group stage of 16 national teams taking place between May 23 – 24. More details on the finalists and format can be found here – https://www.eeuro2020.com/news/281869
For all the latest news on eFootball PES 2020, please follow:
“e-Football” and “eFootball logo” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. in Japan and other countries or regions.
About Konami Group
Konami Group was established in 1973, starting as an amusement machine manufacturer for arcades. Over the years, the company has grown to include different business units across various markets. Currently, KONAMI HOLDINGS CORPORATION includes the Digital Entertainment, Amusement, Gaming & Systems, and Sports Businesses. The company went public on the Osaka Securities Exchange in 1984, the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1988, and the London Stock Exchange in 1999. For more information, visit: www.konami.com/en.
About Konami Digital Entertainment
Konami Digital Entertainment, which is the core company of Konami Group, develops entertaining content for mobile, console and card games. The company is known for global franchises such as PES, Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania, and Contra, as well as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game series. www.konami.com/games/corporate/en/