CRIMESIGHT Video and Screenshot Posting Guidelines
Revised: Apr 8, 2022
These CRIMESIGHT Video and Screenshot Posting Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as the “Guidelines”) set forth the terms and conditions, which are applicable when you post videos etc. (including screenshots, as detailed below) of you playing the game software, CRIMESIGHT (hereinafter referred to as the “Game”) on the Internet (including streaming; hereinafter the same shall apply). You may post videos of you playing the Game, provided that you follow these Guidelines. You do not need to contact us separately if you post a video of you playing the Game in accordance with these Guidelines.
The implementation of game tournaments using the Game (e.g., holding tournaments that recruit a large number of participants, not limited to individual competition, holding events for the purpose of attracting customers or profits for specific services, etc.) is outside the scope of the Guidelines.
To whom do these Guidelines apply?
These Guidelines apply to individual customers. These Guidelines will not apply to corporate and other group customers.
Types of Play Videos to Post
You may post videos and screenshots (herein after referred to collectively as “Play Videos”) of the Game played by players, including yourself, in accordance with these Guidelines (Play Videos in which you do not play personally are not covered by these Guidelines). When posting Play Videos, you may also use images specified by us.
Please update the software to the latest version before shooting Play Videos.
Regardless of whether or not you engage in any of prohibited activities in the Guidelines, if requested by us, please delete your Play Videos promptly upon the request.
Editing Play Videos
You may post edited or processed Play Videos or use them in combination with your face and voice for a so-called live game.
However, in this case, you must abide by the following conditions:
- Do not extract only some elements contained in the Game, such as background music or character images.
- Do not infringe any third-party rights by processing or editing Play Videos.
- Otherwise, do not over-edit or over-process Play Videos so as not to hinder proper understanding of the content of the Game.
- Do not express insults, defamation etc. to a specific individual or group.
Sites where you can post
You can post Play Videos to the following video streaming sites:
- LINE LIVE
*The list of available sites will be updated from time to time.
Prohibitions when posting Play Videos
When posting Play Videos, you are prohibited from doing any of the activities below.
- Posting for commercial purposes; provided, that monetization using the system on the site you posted is not considered to be for commercial purposes as far as interpreted in accordance with these Guidelines.
- Using Play Videos for promoting and advertising other goods, services, or companies.
- Posting for the purposes of defamation or antisocial behavior.
- Posting for the purposes of religious or political activities.
- Including content that is offensive to public order and morals or combining Play Videos with illegal information.
- Posting Play Videos that contain any elements that we have not published, including the results of modifications and analysis.
- Misleading others as if there is consignment from us or tie-up with us, even though there is no such fact.
- Posting videos or screenshots created by third parties other than you without permission.
- We will not compensate you for any damage suffered by you as a result of posting your Play Videos in accordance with these Guidelines.
- We do not respond to queries about the interpretation of these Guidelines.
- Please note that we may introduce your Play Videos on our YouTube channel, official website, and official SNS account.
- These Guidelines will be updated from time to time without notice. Please check the latest version each time you post Play Videos.