- January 30, 2023
- 【Important】Service Termination Announcement
- June 17, 2022
- The online manual has been released.
- April 22, 2022
- 【LIVE】ULTIMATE JINRO CHANNEL
- April 14, 2022
- Available Now!
- April 8, 2022
- 【Movie】GameKnack Channel GamePlay
- April 8, 2022
- 【Movie】CRIMESIGHT Pre launch Play Session While You Still Can!
- March 24, 2022
- 【Movie】CRIMESIGHT Release Announcement
- March 24, 2022
- Registration now open －Pre-launch play session
【Important】Service Termination Announcement
Thank you for playing CRIMESIGHT.
This service has continued to operate with the support of many users since its launch in April 2022, but due to various circumstances, we have decided to terminate the service on Monday, May 01, 2023 at 00:00 PDT.
Sales of Bundles ended on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 00:00 PST. Sales of the Standard and Deluxe editions will end on Monday, 27 February 2023 at 21:00 PST.
Online battles will not be available after the service ends.
Also, the game itself won’t be able to play.
Although the time left until the end of the service is limited, we hope you will enjoy it to the end.
CRIMESIGHT Launch Trailer
CRIMESIGHT On Sale Now!
GameKnack Channel GamePlay
CRIMESIGHT Pre launch Play Session While You Still Can!
CRIMESIGHT Trailer 02
CRIMESIGHT Release Announcement
CRIMESIGHT Update Report
CRIMESIGHT Closed-Beta Test GamePlay Movie
London, 2075, a time where serious crimes can be predicted,
thanks to an analytical programme developed using data harvested online.
The result: a 90% drop in such criminal activity across the globe.
Until, that is, the system predicts a crime that could irrevocably plunge the world into chaos.
This alarming discovery leaves the system's architects little choice but to act.
They pour their resources into developing an AI
whose sole purpose is to investigate and prevent this apocalyptic crime.
Sherlock. Named after the legendary enigmatic detective of fiction,
this AI's raison d'être is investigation.
He alone has the ability to unravel the truth from a twisted web of mysteries.
And like the spider that sits motionless in the centre of its web,
he awaits the arrival of the only prey equal to his abilities—Moriarty, a criminal mastermind.
An AI whose purpose is to prevent the criminal mastermind AI—Moriarty—from executing his devious plot to murder. Take control of the simulator's "avatars", and uncover Moriarty's "target" along with the avatar tasked with committing the foul deed, the "villain."
An assistant AI to help Sherlock, derived from ForeSight AI to reduce uncertainties in the investigation of pending crimes.
While it cannot predict the future, it can analyze an investigation scene and detect where food resources are which are necessary in maintaining Pawns.
It's influence over Pawns is comparable to Sherlock, but it can control fewer pawns.
It is a counterbalance against the extra information Moriarty is purvey to.
It will be a reliable partner to Sherlock.
Moriarty will attempt to predict the perfect moment to murder an avatar, while Sherlock will do everything in his power to save the one marked for murder, the "target." Though Sherlock has full command of the avatars' movements in the simulator, so too does Moriarty, who won't hesitate to make his "pawns" do his bidding. Only the "target" may elude Moriarty's control.
Derived from "Moriarty", this is an investigative disruption AI exclusively for use against "Sherlock".
She can also control the actions of a "Pawn", a person in the simulation space, but her control is undetectable to "Sherlock" because it disguises "Sherlock's" signals.
However, because she devotes more resources to disguise, her influence is not as strong as that of "Moriarty" and she can control fewer people.
It is possible to communicate with "Moriarty" through a unique means of communication.
「AI」Providing the player with support.
「Pawn」The 3 types of avatars in the simulator:
the "target,"" the villain," and standard avatars.
- The "target" of Moriarty's plot and the one Sherlock must save. This avatar is chosen at random from among all avatars at the start of each game. Should the target be killed, Moriarty wins.
- The avatar chosen to kill the target. This avatar is chosen at random from among all avatars at the start of each game. Should the villain be discovered, Sherlock wins.
- An avatar who is neither the target nor the villain.
How to Commit Murder
- Rule 1
- The villain is in possession of a weapon.
- Rule 2
- The villain and the target are in the same area.
- Rule 3
- No other avatars are present in the same room.
- Murder: when the villain kills the target.
Should the following conditions be met, the villain will kill the target, and the player conspiring with Moriarty wins.
- The villain possesses a weapon.
- The villain is in same area as target.
- No standard avatars are in the room and within line of sight.
- The target must survive until help arrives.
If the "target" is able to survive until the turn of the morning of the 4th day (of the game), the game will move to the final deduction phase, and one of the following possible outcomes will occur.
- The villain is unmasked, and Sherlock's co-investigator player wins.
- The villain is not unmasked, and the game is a draw.
- If there are multiple players investigating on Sherlock's side, the results of the final deduction phase will be revealed according to all players' deductions.
- Naming the villain.
- You may name the villain before help arrives. If the villain's identity is revealed, the investigating player on Sherlock's side wins.
|Game Genre:||PvP Mystery Simulation|
|Release Date：||April 14, 2022|
|Languages Supported :||English/Japanese/Chinese (Traditional)/Chinese (Simplified)/Korean/French/Italian/Spanish/German/Portuguese/Russian|
World view Setting / Supervision
Sherlock Holmes Supervision