- Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Evil Never Dies…
- Release date：Jun 10, 2001
- Platform：Game Boy Advance
The year is 1830. In an ancient castle on the outskirts of the Austrian empire, a demon lord that would unite the powers of darkness was being resurrected at the hand of a fiend yearning for chaos.
At this demonic castle, Camilla, one of Dracula's minions, began the incantation of a ritual to bring her lord Dracula back to life.
The vampire hunter Morris and his two apprentices, Nathan and Hugh, sensed an abnormality in the balance of nature and rushed to prevent Dracula's unholy reemergence.
"That unholy monster must never return!"
However, they arrived too late to prevent Dracula's return from his confinement. Dracula used his magical powers to imprison Morris, and cast Nathan and Hugh into a graveyard underneath the demonic castle.
Together the two began to search through the castle in order to vanquish Dracula and to rescue their master.
Count Dracula has been resurrected and evil will reign supreme unless he is stopped. As Nathan Graves, you’ll hunt down the Count and use your whip and a variety of Special items to destroy his minions. Battle your way through Dracula’s castle and rid the world of evil once and for all!
• Combine action and attribute cards to create over 80 unique spell effects, ranging from fire whips to ice blizzards.
• Numerous sub-weapons to choose from, including daggers, holy water, and throwing axes.
• 10 magic summon attacks, including Golem, Serpent, and Griffin.
• Richly detailed environments to explore.
Unique to Circle of the Moon is the "Dual Set-up System", which allows the player to acquire new powers by combining an Action card with an Attribute card. For example, combining a fire card with an enhancement card would unlock a wide-range flame attack. Aside from the extra layer of strategy added by the "DSS", there are plenty of other hardcore elements to keep players enthralled like map completion and item collection.