YCS first-timer Zachary Sexton from Chicopee, Massachusetts is currently 6-1 in the tournament with his Hieratic Deck. His opponent, Hansel Aguero won last year’s World Championship Qualifier and will be defending his title in July at this year’s World Championship Qualifier. But first, he has his eyes set on winning this weekend’s YCS, and to do it, he’ll have to get past Sexton with his Dino Rabbit Deck! Read more…
Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series tagged with 'Hieratic'
May 20th, 2012
Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Event Coverage!
For live coverage of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Events in Europe, please click here.
Search Online Coverage
Recent Coverage Articles
- QQ: Tristan Taylor or Orbital 7: The Follow Up
- Top 4 Photo
- 3rd/4th Playoff Feature Match: Galo Orbea versus Andrew Fredella
- Sunday’s Dragon Duel Feature Match: Ben Leverett vsersus Fisher Orlando
- YCS Meadowland Champion
- Finals Feature Match: James Guerrero versus Tyree Tinsley
- Top 4 Feature Match: James Guerrero vs. Galo Orbea
- Final Pairing
- QQ: Which CXyz or Number C Card Do You Want to See?
- Top 4 Pairings YCS Meadowlands
3 VS 3 3rd/4th 3v3 Aesir Anti-Meta Anti-Monster Attack of the Giant Card Banish Battle Pack: Epic Dawn Behind the Scene Blackwings Bounty Camel Control Chaos Chaos Monsters Common Sense Cool Stuff Cool Tricks Costume Profile Counter Traps D.D. Stuff Dark Magician Dark World Day 2 Deck Analysis Deckbuilding Deck Destruction Dino-Rabbit Draft Dragon Duel Dragon Duel Winners Dragons Dragunity Duelist Interview Duelist Profile Elemental Hero Event Photos Fabled Fairy Monsters Fanatic Yu-Gi-Oh! Feature Match Finals Final Standings First-Timers Fish