Welcome to Konami.com. and the services of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, Konami available to you via this website are provided subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Konami.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Konami.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Konami, whether or not included in the Konami.com website, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such other service or business.
LICENSE TO USE/PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The following activities, however, are strictly prohibited:
- Copying, modifying, reproducing, duplicating, republishing, transmitting, demonstrating, editing, transmitting, distributing, selling, reverse-engineering, reverse-assembling or reverse-compiling and similar activities to the whole or a part of all the content on this website without Konami's permission.
- Activities which cause any disadvantage or damage to Konami or others.
- Activities which damage honor or credit of Konami or others.
- Uploading software or programs contaminated with a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse or other contaminating or destructive feature.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal acts.
- Uploading or transmitting any information that infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of any third party.
- Uploading or transmitting any information that is defamatory, libelous, expresses hate, or is unlawfully threatening.
- Uploading or transmitting any information that is pornographic, obscene or exploitative of a minor.
- Uploading or transmitting any information that by its disclosure violates any agreement or other obligation to which you are bound.
- Interfering with others’ use of or access to this website, or gaining unauthorized access to the account or computer system of any other user.
- Using a false e-mail address, impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise attempting to mislead as to the origin of any communication which your originate through the site.
- Using the site for political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, manual process or application or data mining or extraction tool to access, monitor, copy or use this website.
- Collecting and using any product listings, descriptions, or prices for commercial purposes.
- Any other activities violating laws, decrees or ordinances.
- Any other activities that Konami deems inappropriate.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY KONAMI ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHILE KONAMI USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS WITH REGARD TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, KONAMI DOES NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE, OR THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM KONAMI.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM ON THIS WEBSITE WHICH MAY BE DOWNLOADED ARE OFFERED IN DOWNLOADED CONDITION ONLY.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
LINKS TO KONAMI WEBSITE
Subject to the terms below, you may create a link to this website; provided that you agree not to link to any page of this website other than the home page located at www.konami.com, without Konami’s prior written consent.
- If you desire to link to any page other than the home page located at www.konami.com, or use a Konami banner as part of your link,you must fill out the form, "LINKS TO KONAMI WEBSITE," on the CONTACT US page. Click here to access the form. Konami will only reply if your request is approved.
- If you request to use a banner, you must use the banner specified by Konami. Konami will send the banner if your request to link to our website is approved.
You are deemed to agree to the following conditions in the case you use the banner specified by Konami.
- All trademark and intellectual property rights of the banner shall belong to KONAMI CORPORATION.
- You shall not transform, change or modify the banner.
- You shall not assert any rights to the banner.
- Konami's approval to use the banner does not mean granting any preferential treatment to you.
- The banner shall be used only for linking to the Konami website.
- The banner shall not be transferred to any third party.
- Content of third party websites linked to or from the Konami website is the responsibility of each website and not under the control or responsibility of Konami. Approval to set up a link or use a banner does not mean Konami is supporting or approving the site and also does not mean Konami is endorsing or responsible for the site and its content.
- The following links, or links which may produce similar circumstances, will be refused and/or any rights grated to link to this website will be revoked with regard to:
- Links from websites that slander Konami and interfere with Konami's business activities.
- Links from websites that carry antisocial content (pornographic material, etc.).
- Links from websites that do not respect intellectual property rights (carrying of images, characters, sound files, etc. without permission or carrying content to encourage illegal copying of software).
- Links from any website that creates the misconception that it has an association or relations with Konami, or creates a misconception that Konami recognizes or supports the website.
- Links from websites that display the Konami website as if it is a part of its own site by using frames.
- Links from websites that carry content Konami judges unacceptable.
- Regardless of the reason, you shall immediately suspend the link and use of the banner if you are not able or willing to abide by these terms and conditions of use.
- Even after approving the link, Konami reserves the right to require its deletion if the linked website is later judged as unacceptable or is revoked as provided in paragraph 4 above, and you will promptly adhere to such requirement.
SUBMISSION OF SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS
In order to avoid any possible future confusion between proposals from third parties and our own proposals, and unless we have specifically advertised for suggestions and ideas on our website, it is our company policy not to solicit any suggestions, ideas or other proposals concerning our products and/or services or future products and/or services from third parties.
In the event that you submit a suggestion, idea or other proposal (collectively, a “Proposal”), whether directly to Konami or through any forum, chat room or other communications between users of this site, you agree that the following terms shall apply:
- Konami has no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding the Proposal.
- Konami has no obligation to examine, evaluate or adopt the Proposal.
- You are asserting no ownership rights in such Proposal, and to the extent any ownership rights are deemed to exist, you hereby assign to Konami, without charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to such Proposals. Accordingly, Konami shall be free to use such Proposals in any manner or media whatsoever, on an unrestricted basis and without any attribution or royalties or other compensation to you.
- If any Konami company announces or releases services or products which are partly or completely the same as or similar to a Proposal made or submitted by you to us, Konami and its companies shall be under no obligation nor be liable to make any compensation to you.
When visiting Konami.com or submitting e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on or used by or on behalf of Konami in conjunction with this site, such as works of authorship, text, graphics, logos, photos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, any improvements or modifications to such content, any derivative works based thereon, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this website, are the property of Konami or its content suppliers or other licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The trademarks displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Konami, its subsidiaries or third parties in the United States and other countries. You may not use Konami’s trademarks or trade dress in connection with any product or service without Konami’s express written permission and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use any Konami trademark or trade dress in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Konami. All trademarks not owned by Konami or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Konami or its subsidiaries. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on this website without the express written permission of the owner thereof. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Konami’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Konami.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Konami.com does not sell products to children, but it sells them only to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. Konami and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
KONAMI DOES NOT ENDORSE COMMENTS OF USERS
Konami does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, statements or Content of site users or third parties displayed on or transmitted via this website. Any information, material or Content placed on this website are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements or those who actually sell any merchandise, and do not necessarily represent the views of Konami.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
Konami respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any content or materials on this website may infringe or otherwise violate your copyrights or other intellectual property rights, please provide Konami the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Konami that your intellectual property rights have been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property interest;
- A description of the intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner's behalf.
Konami’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement on this website can be reached as follows:
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
2381 Rosecrans Ave. Suite #200
El Segundo, CA 90245
Attention: Website Administrator/Copyright
RISK OF LOSS
To the extent applicable, all items purchased from Konami are made pursuant to a separate shipment contract. In all cases, the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
KONAMI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF, DEFECT IN OR IMPROPER USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY THEORY, IN NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF KONAMI HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, KONAMI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
MODIFICATION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THIS WEBSITE BY KONAMI
At any time, without notice to you, and for any or no reason, Konami may modify or discontinue this website or your access to this site. Konami shall in no way be held liable for any consequence which results from Konami’s decision to modify or discontinue providing this website.
OTHER SITE POLICIES AND SEVERABILITY
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE “KONAMI MOBILE” SITE
To opt-in or subscribe to our SMS service, you can order specific products from our website, or text "portal" into 566264 (KONAMI) to order our mobile content portal and we'll guide you through the process from your mobile phone.
To opt-out from our SMS service, you can text "STOP" into 566264 (KONAMI) from your mobile phone and we will unsubscribe you from our SMS text messaging service immediately.
You will not receive any additional messages until you purchase new content from our website or mobile portal.
To get help, email us at email@example.com, or call our toll free number at 1-866-573-4573. From your mobile phone, you can request our contact information at any time by texting HELP into 566264 (KONAMI).
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE “KONAMI CARD” SITE
The Konami Card site (https://www.cossy.konami.jp/) may allow you to register to receive information from Konami and register for events and tournaments and participate in on-line games and on-line tournaments with other site users (at such other websites which may be designated from time to time for on-line games and tournaments). Users under the age of 13 are required to obtain a Parental/Guardian Consent to register or participate. In addition, before you may participate in events, tournaments, on-line games and on-line tournaments, as applicable, with other site users, you and/or your parent/guardian will be required to agree to a Player Agreement. Both the Parental/Guardian Consent and Player Agreement for events and tournaments may be accessed from the Konami Card site while the applicable Parental/Guardian Consent and Player Agreement for on-line games and on-line tournaments will be available from such other websites as may be designated from time to time for such on-line games and on-line tournaments.
All games and tournaments available hereunder are solely intended for non-commercial personal enjoyment, and may not be used for illegal purposes (e.g. gambling). Participation in any events, tournaments, on-line games or on-line tournaments is void where prohibited.
The Konami card game tournaments are subject to specific rules of play. Prior to playing, you agree to read the Konami Organized Play Tournament Policies and the Konami Organized Play Penalty Guidelines, and the individual game rulebooks (collectively, the “Konami Organized PlayManuals”) available on the Konami Card site. You will abide by the rules and guidelines set out in the Konami Organized PlayManuals. You recognize that the Konami Organized PlayManuals are updated periodically and you agree to abide by the rules and guidelines set out in the most recent version of the Konami Organized Play Manuals. You also agree that any modification to the Konami Organized Play Manuals will not terminate or otherwise alter the effectiveness of this Agreement. At all times, you agree to play fair.
Any hosts or judges, participating in any Konami Organized Play are acting on their own behalf, and they have no authority to speak or act on behalf of Konami. Konami does not approve, consent or endorse any action by a host or judge. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Konami is entitled (but is not obligated) to make final rule determinations in disputes arising out of Konami Organized Play.
You agree to keep your Konami Card Game Player ID and password private at all times and not share it with others. You are responsible for all action occurring under your ID and password.
You are solely responsible for your interactions and communication with other users. Konami does not screen its users, inquire into the backgrounds of its users or attempt to verify any statements that they may have made to Konami. Konami can make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of other players. You should never exchange personal information with any other on-line player or meet any on-line player in person other than at sanctioned Konami events and, if you are a minor, accompanied by a parent or guardian. Konami will not resolve any disputes between players
Konami disclaims any responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction in connection with any on-line game or tournament, including those resulting from any outage of telephone network or lines, servers, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Konami site. Konami cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from participation in any on-line game or tournament.
KONAMI DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY GAME RESULTS OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY RANKING OR RATINGS, INCLUDING THE KONAMI CARD GAME OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT SUPPORT SYSTEMS (COSSY).
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
2381 Rosecrans Ave. Suite #200
El Segundo, CA 90245