|This title is rated Everyone (E) for:|
For over 15 years, soccer fans have looked to Konami to deliver the most authentic soccer experience short of stepping onto the field and playing the real thing. Now Konami brings fans the first soccer game in 3D - PES 2011 3D for Nintendo's new 3DS handheld gaming platform. Enjoy the game with hefty modes and competitions including the UEFA Champions League and prominent Master League.
- Depth & distance realized - Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict "distance" between your player, the goal and other players on the field. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on "player camera" while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on "wide" camera.
- Street Pass on Master League - Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! "Street Pass" adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for "Street Pass" and the team with better strategies/stats will win! Classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on "Street Pass".
- 1 vs 1 wireless - Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play commentary included - Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience.
- Graduated gameplay for players of all ages - Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A wide variety of choice - Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.
©2011 Konami Digital Entertainment. KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION." Official Licensed Product of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE™. All names, logos and trophies of UEFA are the property, registered trademarks and/or logos of UEFA and are used herein with the permission of UEFA.No reproduction is allowed without the prior written approval of UEFA."adidas", the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark and TUNiT are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. adiPURE is a trademark of the adidas Group, used with permission.The use of real player names and likenesses is authorized by FIFPro and its member associations.©2010, DFB Lincence granted by m4e AG, Grwald Officially licensed by FIGC and AIC Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF) ©1997 Naxos Rights International Ltd.Licensed by NAXOS JAPAN, Inc. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo.
KONAMI LAUNCHES PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 3D ON NINTENDO 3DS™
Posted on: Mar 28 2011
KONAMI Kicks the Realism Up a Notch, Bringing Successful Soccer Simulation Franchise to New 3D System
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D is now available in retail stores nationwide for the Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system. Designed specifically for the 3D-enabled unit, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D utilizes the cutting-edge technology to immerse the player in the heart of the game, adding another level of realism to every pass, through-ball and shot.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D uses a unique 'Player' camera, shadowing the player's every movement, ...
NEW PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 3D SCREENSHOTS NOW AVAILABLE
Posted on: Mar 23 2011
KONAMI today released new Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D (PES 2011 3D) screenshots. PES 2011 3D will be released along the Nintendo 3DS on March 27th across North America, and is a truly immersive soccer title for the new format. The new game retains the Pro Evolution Soccer series' acclaimed level of control and realism, but the 3D imaging capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS enhance the experience by giving real depth to its many searching passes, ...