|This title is rated Everyone (E) for:||
Use the DSi camera to take photos that'll spawn monsters and bring them to battle! As you win and upgrade, you'll collect better cameras to snap more photos and create a deck with more powerful monsters! Adventure through a universe of over 70 levels snapping photos using the exclusive Nintendo DSi camera function. Advanced color recognition will take your photos and generate monsters which you can take and battle other monsters throughout the game. Build your monsters, upgrade their powers and provide increased weapons and fighting power to wreak havoc on your duelist partners! It's an adventure that encourages creative photography, where the photos you take have lasting effects on the total gameplay.
- One of the first DSi platform specific products to incorporate photography as an active gameplay mechanic.
- Use the DSi camera to take a photo.
- The dominant color in that photo corresponds to an algorithm that'll spawn a specific monster.
- You can take as many as 6 monsters into battle at a time.
- RPG-style monster battles and gameplay are perfect for kids of all ages.
- Winning tournaments allows gamers to use their prize money to upgrade their monsters powers and purchase new more powerful capsules allowing for advanced monster collection.
- Purchase recovery items and subsidiary items such as weapons upgrades, armor or medicine for your monsters during a battle.
- Cameras require capsules (film) to take new photos that'll spawn new monsters.
- There are three kinds of capsule pellets. Using higher quality capsules will result in more rare monsters being spawned.
- Battle through single player mode or compete against friends and swap monsters via local wireless connection.
- Compete to collect 3 types of cameras, opening new monsters and new levels.
- More than 150 monsters to collect and battle through over 70 tournaments.
© 2009 Konami Digital Entertainment. KONAMI is a registered trademark of KONAMI CORPORATION. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo.